It's money, made modern.
Your Savers Bank debit card is now available on your mobile device to pay for purchases using Apple Pay®.
Apple Pay® is the easy way to pay in stores, online and in apps. It's safe, secure, private - and simple to set up and use.
Apple Pay® is built into iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, and iPad. No separate app to download. Apple Pay® is accepted at over 85 percent of retailers in the U.S., so you can likely use it wherever and however you want. If you’re not sure, just ask. Apple Pay® works anywhere that takes contactless payments - from vending machines and grocery stores to taxis and subway stations.
Apple Pay® is simple to set up.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the + symbol on the top right.
- Tap on Debit or Credit Card.
- Read the details and tap the continue button.
- Position your Savers Bank debit card on the side with your account numbers in the frame to scan it or enter it manually.
- Once you scan your card, you may be prompted to call Savers Bank Wallet Card Activation Center for card verification.
- You are now ready to pay with your debit card through Apple Pay in the Wallet app.
Apple Pay is designed with your security and privacy in mind, making it a simpler and more secure way to pay than using your physical debit card. Apple Pay uses security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions.
*Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.