It's money, made modern.
Your Savers Bank debit card is now available on your mobile device to pay for purchases using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Digital wallets are electronic versions of your physical wallet and allow you to pay for things without using physical cards or cash. They are designed with your security and privacy in mind, making it a simpler and more secure way to pay than using your physical debit card. They have security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions.
It's the easy way to pay in stores, online and in apps. It's safe, secure, private - and simple to set up and use.
How to set up Apple Pay:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap on the + symbol on the top right
- Tap on Debit or Credit Card
- Read the details and tap the continue button
- Position your Savers Bank debit card on the side with your account numbers in the frame to scan it or enter it manually
- Once you scan your card, you may be prompted to call Savers Bank Wallet Card Activation Center for card verification
- You are now ready to pay with your debit card through Apple Pay in the Wallet app.
How to set up Google Pay for Android phones:
- Download the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store™ on your compatible Android device
- Tap ‘+’ to add your eligible Savers Bank debit card
- Confirm your details
- You’re all set to make contactless payments using your Android smartphone
How to set up Samsung Pay:
- Download the Samsung Wallet app from the Galaxy Store
- Sign in to your Samsung account and choose your verification method
- Use your phone's camera to capture your card information or manually add the details
- Choose a verification code option to verify your identity
- You’re all set to start using Samsung Pay
*Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.