From the Savers Bank Mobile Banking App, follow these steps:
- Select "Deposits" from the menu.
- Key in the amount of the deposit.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Review your deposit information and submit your deposit. Within seconds of approving the transaction, you'll receive a confirmation that the deposit was received successfully. If you are not currently using our app, you can download it via the app store.
All personal and business U.S. checks can be processed through Mobile Deposit. Checks from Canada and other foreign countries, savings bonds and poor image quality checks (such as money orders) must be deposited at the bank.
Mobile Deposit is very secure. It features multiple layers of security, giving your account and check data the highest level of safety available.
You can transmit mobile deposits to Savers Bank 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, including weekends and holidays.
Checks deposited before 4:00 pm Eastern time, on a business day (defined as Monday through Friday), will be considered to be deposited today and available the next day. Checks deposited after this time will be considered to be deposited on the next business day. Checks deposited on Saturday, Sunday, or a legal holiday, will be considered deposited on the next business day.
You may deposit as many checks as you like during a mobile banking session, however, each check must be photographed and deposited separately. The total deposit amount you can deposit in one business day is $3,500. Deposits made on the weekend are combined with Monday deposits and limited to a total of $3,500 for the three days.
Checks should be securely stored for 7 calendar days following your deposit. After that time, write VOID across the check and destroy it. Your deposited check images can be viewed in the Mobile Banking App for up to 45 days.
The software has an Image Quality Assessment (IQA) tool that automatically identifies problems with the check image. If a problem is detected, you'll be asked to retake the photo.
Checking, Statement Savings and Money Market accounts can accept Mobile Deposits.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Place the check on solid dark background in a well-lit area before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Questions? For more information about mobile deposit contact us at 800.649.3036