Savers Bank Covid-19 Update
Our highest priority continues to be protecting the health and safety of our customers, employees and visitors to Savers Bank. Our branch lobbies will remain open at this time as we are confident that we can provide a clean and safe environment for you to do your banking. We will be paying close attention to the Massachusetts guidelines and precautions and will adjust as necessary so we can continue to operate safely.
As a reminder, here is a list of all the added measures we are taking to keep you safe:
- For your protection and by order of the Massachusetts Governor’s office, face coverings will be required for all visitors and staff members when entering the lobby and providing services to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all of our branch locations and frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down throughout the day.
- We will be observing and practicing social distancing guidelines. Our branches have been clearly marked to keep you at the recommended 6 foot guideline to insure safety and we will be monitoring capacity limits.
- Protective safety shields have been installed at all teller stations and customer service areas.
- We will refrain from the customary handshake greeting but rest assured we are smiling under our mask ready to assist you and thanking you for allowing us to serve you.
As always, you can bank from home 24/7 by using our online and mobile banking services.