Important updates on COVID-19 and Savers Bank temporary hours
Starting Tuesday, May 26, 2020 all Savers Bank branch lobbies will be open to the public with limited hours. The safety of our customers and staff that serve you takes top priority when continuing to provide you with the banking services you expect during these unusual times. Savers Bank has taken added measures for you to visit and feel safe while conducting your banking business. Below is what you can expect when visiting our branches.
How we are keeping you safe:
- Temporary new lobby hours will be daily Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. No lobby hours on Saturday. Our drive-up will continue to operate Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. You can also call for an appointment if you cannot make the public hours.
- For your protection and by order of the Massachusetts Governor’s office, face coverings will be required for all visitors and staff members when entering the lobby and providing services to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all of our branch locations and frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down throughout the day.
- We will be observing and practicing social distancing guidelines. Our branches have been clearly marked to keep you at the recommended 6 foot guideline to insure safety and we will be monitoring capacity limits.
- Protective safety shields have been installed at all teller stations and customer service areas.
- We will refrain from the customary handshake greeting but rest assured we are smiling under our mask ready to assist you and thanking you for allowing us to serve you.
We hope to see you soon but as always you can bank from home 24/7 by using our online and mobile banking services.