TransferNow is a secure method of transferring money between your Savers Bank accounts and your accounts at another financial institution.
To begin using TransferNow you must first enroll in online banking and authorize your external bank accounts.
- From your desktop select, "Transfers"
- Select, "External Transfers"
- Set-up transfer authorization using either of the two verification methods: trial deposit verification or Real-Time account verification.
Savers Bank offers two transfer options: standard and next-day.
- Standard transfers arrive in the receiving account within three business days.
- Next-day transfers will arrive in the receiving account on the next business day.
No, to complete the transfer request account titles and names need to be exact from institution to institution.
This added benefit does come with a small charge for next-day services. Presently, the charge for next-day incoming or outgoing transfers is, $7.50.*
*No fee for express service for e-checking customers.
Yes, for your security there is a daily and rolling 30-day limit on transfers initiated through TransferNow.
Daily Limit: $2,000
Rolling 30-Day Limit: $5,000
Questions? For more information about TransferNow contact us at 800.649.3036